March 14, 2012

A new look for New Look

Iron Fist All Star Wedged Boots@ Newlook £109.99




I was just innocently browsing the newlook website as I had a store card (although i hardly shop there) and thought I'd seek some beatiful suprises.. when I stumbled across the online brands.. enter Iron Fist .. These shoes are to die for, I now have 10 times more motivation to get a job to buy these - unfortunately my storecard limit is £50 else id have bought them already..
Orange Floral Wedges @Newlook £24.99







But its not all tears as I am buying these...

Alot cheaper but floral - a key in fashion right now
and BRIGHT - a key in my life always.
I'll be stumbling into summer with a big grin on my face.






So NewLook has well and truely shocked me as I used to think it sold a majority of shit and a few super finds - I'm sorry Newlook.

No comments:

Post a Comment