March 28, 2012

Cupcake Practice

I have always had a fascination with Cupcakes, especially since they've become some how chic and fashionable - but much to my dismay I'm a long shot from creating a cupcake that resembles something more than a not so bad cake with a dollop of badly presented icing on the top... Ah well practice makes perfect.. here are some of my attempts..


These I only practiced the icing on the cakes were already bought.. not bad I guess ?

 I decided to make a different cake, rock buns but in paper cases, i guess they re more heavy cakes really.. then i iced them with butter cream icing and sprinkles.










I suppose when your presentation is amateur at least your not to scared to devour the delicious cake because its too pretty :D

I guess if I practice anymore I'll keep adding pics to my collection.
Jessx

No comments:

Post a Comment